A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
steam key included
There is a room with an old table. You don't remember who designed it and with what purpose, but you know that it hides a game - a game with a secret. A game that must be played to save memories from fading out…
Sit comfortably and discover the mysterious world of Grandpa and his memories - solve relaxing puzzles, collect mementos and explore the history of Grandpa's life.
Grandpa's Table is a very atmospheric puzzle game where you need to group tokens of various colors. In every level there are three stars, which can be covered with tokens to unlock bonus puzzles. . These puzzles are a little harder to solve… but if you solve them you will be awarded with a memento which will appear in the drawer. Each memento holds a very short story, a memorial from Grandpa's life. Will you uncover his story?
* Relaxing classical logic game with beautiful 3d artwork
* Solve 150 puzzles and collect memories to uncover the story of grandpa's life
* Unique 3d interface, use the radio to turn off the music, click on the flags to change the language, open the drawer to check collected mementos (achievements).
* Discover all the gameplay elements (keys, gates, traps, teleporters, etc.)
* Enjoy beautiful music tracks
* Find mini game that's hidden in the room
* Each memento hides couple sentences with grandpa's story. (mementos are very similar to achievements).
Made using Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu and Universal Tween Engine.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: